Τετάρτη 7 Οκτωβρίου 2009

Mikri Vigla - If peaceful paradise is what you are after, look no further!

I've stayed here last year with my son (13 years) and loved every minute of it. The accomodation is absolutely spotless, generous in size, excellent beach and one of the best tavernas as near as you\'d want them to be. The owners are very friendly and forthcoming.The beach is very very clean and it all is very relaxing and peaceful, the atmosphere makes you re-evaluate your life back home.

If you need a little bit of live drama, walk to the nearby bay (2 minutes walk) where kite windsurfing is the order of the day, and enjoy action. Don't forget to breathe!Awesome in every sense.I will definitely be returning to this place again; this year life takes me to another part of Greece (of course, summer is not summer without Greece) but I will definitely be back soon.

Review of traveler: Natasha Stanarevic

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου